EUR/USD Analysis-June 30,2011
Thursday, 30 June 2011 06:16
Forex EUR/USD Intraday Analysis – June 30, 2011: test the Level of 1.4635
Yesterday: Open High Low 1.4366 1.4448 1.4330 Close 1.4434
The focus of economic data today for the EUR/USD is:
1. EUR German Retail Sales m/m at 1: 00 PM
2. EUR French Consumer Spending m/m at 2: 00 PM
3. EUR ECB President Trichet Speaks at 2: 55 PM
4. EUR German Unemployment Change at 2: 55 PM
5. EUR M3 Money Supply y/y at 3: 00 PM
6. the EUR Private Loans y/y at 3: 00 PM
7. EUR CPI Flash Estimate y/y at 4: 00 PM
8. EUR Italian Prelim CPI m/m at 15: 00 WIB
9. EUR Greek Gov. Debt Crisis Vote "Tentative"
Since trade in the Asian session will come to an end yesterday, the movement of the Euro began to look bullish even already touched the line several times the diagonal trends and testing against the level of resistance in 1.4470 but until the end of the American session.
The current movement of the Euro looks to still be bullish.
If the price increase continues then headed over to opportunites 1.4670 resistance level.
On the contrary when decreased continues through the trend line diagonal then price of opportunites to 1.4306 level.
Prices on the H1 chart visible line MA05 and MA10 bullish conditions.
While the Indicator Stochastic indicating a bullish conditions is limited.